When you’re a small business owner, it’s easy to feel like your business is crashing around you.
Whether your sales team can’t close a sale or you’re simply needing extra cash to cover a repair, it seems like there’s always something that demands your time and attention.
Relax. Take a moment to breathe and read these inspirational quotes. You may even learn a few things about customer value optimization.
Yes, you’ll still have to put the fires out when you’re finished but there’s nothing better than good advice.
These expert entrepreneurs know a thing or two about hard days at the office, so next time you’re feeling stressed pull up this article for a little motivation.
Keep your head up!
13 Quotes to Inspire
1.Behind every small business, there’s a story worth knowing. All the corner shops in our towns and cities, the restaurants, cleaners, gyms, hair salons, hardware stores – these didn’t come out of nowhere.
– Paul Ryan
2. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.
– Estee Lauder
3. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
4. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
– Walt Disney
5. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
– Steve Jobs
6. There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard.
– C.J. Walker
7. I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.
– Walter Cronkite
8.Timing, perseverance, and 10 years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.
–Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
9.You have to be ready for hard work and frugal spending to get the idea off the ground. –Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber, and StumbleUpon
10.Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.
–Angelo Sotira, co-founder of DeviantArt
11.Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
–Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
12. Whatever you do, be different. That was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.
–Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
13. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
–Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari
Every great businessman was just like you at some point— a small business owner.
Though it can seem like every little thing is a stressor, nothing worth working for is easy.
P.S. If you need a little more help managing your small business, we’re here for you.