- Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed, which is perfectly fine because websites never take a break. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock – even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage – especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online, especially by way of mobile devices. Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 247 Million People? That is the number of Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
Written by Staff at Kentucky Lake Productions, LLC