Your medical practice’s homepage needs these critical things…
Your future patients are on the web, Googling questions.
Will your website come up as the one with the answers, or will they even find you at all?
It’s a pretty scary thought. You had all this money put into a designing your health practice’s website, and it barely draws any traffic.
Or maybe you’re getting plenty of traffic, but they’re just not interacting.
There could be a number of things wrong, and oftentimes it comes down to a poor web design.
The best website builders design medical websites with these things in mind:
- Mobile responsiveness.
- Brand identity and selling points.
- The individual health care practice’s target audience.
- Leading your visitors down a path that will turn them into patients fast.
Basically, web design and content aren’t separate. They go hand-in-hand to design medical websites that effectively grab new patients from the web.
We’ll let you in on a secret:
You can get started on your own and start grabbing visitors off the web ASAP, even if you have no website, or if the one you have now doesn’t convert.
Here’s the best place to get started…
Medical Homepage Design
The homepage is a critical place that needs plenty of focus.
Here are the 6 elements that need to be included in the design of a medical practice’s website homepage:
- A Call-to-Action: This element is an attention grabber in the form of a button with a
short and simple command, such as “Make an Appointment Now”.
- Featured Service: Catch your visitors’ attention right away with a headline announcing the service, some text to describe it, and a nice photo or graphic.
- List of Your Services: A simple text-link list of your services, so they can go to your subpages to read about them.
- Your Most Popular Blogs: Maximize the benefits of your blog by displaying the most popular ones in a section on your homepage.
- Reviews Section: This section is especially crucial, because people want to see what others think about you, before they’ll consider making an appointment at your medical facility.
- Lead Magnet: A “lead magnet” is something of high value that you can offer in exchange for someone’s email address. It must also be something that they can quickly consume, and start gaining value from within 5 minutes of consuming it.
Get This Free Homepage Template!
We took all of the guesswork out of the homepage design for your health practice website’s homepage, by providing you with The Perfect Homepage Template.
You can download it for free here!
All you have to do is refer to this template, and use a WordPress plugin that makes the job super easy, even if you don’t know any website design code.
Go check out the plugin, which is called Visual Composer, and download it.
You now have what you need to get started with a great medical practice website.