Marketing isn’t super easy. If it was, we’d all be billionaires.
However, if you stick to this easy digital marketing checklist, it will simplify the process, as well as improve your sales.
You won’t be using this checklist only once.
You’ll be using it for every online promotion and every campaign you ever do. It will keep you organized and make sure you’re using the right strategies, in the right order, so you can make the most sales possible.
The Best Way to Use the Easy Digital Marketing Checklist:
Download it, print it out, and fill it out!
If you want, you can save a tree and keep it digital. Just copy and paste the following list into a blank document, and fill it out that way.
Focus on your customer persona by answering these questions:
- Who is my customer?:
- What is their problem?:
- How can I solve their problem?:
- How will their lives be different after I’ve helped them?:
Use the info you gathered from check point #1 to create a lead magnet.
- [ ] My lead magnet has a high perceived value and a high actual value.
- [ ] My lead magnet is easy to digest.
- [ ] My lead magnet is useful to my specific customer persona.
- [ ] My lead magnet will lead them into purchasing an offer that builds on it.
Set up email campaign.
- [ ] Create an email that delivers the lead magnet, or contains a link to where they can download the lead magnet.
- [ ] Create an email that welcomes the new lead to your email list and introduces your brand. You can get that here for free.
- [ ] Create a follow-up email to make your offer.
- [ ] Set these emails up in your autoresponder software.
Line up your offer.
- [ ] My offer builds off of the lead magnet.
- [ ] My offer is something I can build on later for an upsell.
Promote your lead magnet with content.
- [ ] Create at least one high-quality and in-depth blog post on the subject of this lead magnet.
- [ ] Add links to download the lead magnet in these blog posts.
- [ ] Use good SEO in these blog posts.
- [ ] Add opt-in forms to download the lead magnet as a pop-up box, and at the top of the page.
Advertise your lead magnet-centered blog posts.
- [ ] Install a Facebook ad pixel to your site if you haven’t already.
- [ ] Set your pixel to track clicks to your website and set up your Facebook ad.
- [ ] Keep track of clicks in the your Facebook business account.
- Customer Value Optimization: How to Build an Unstoppable Business
- Don’t Neglect the Shopper: Consumer vs. shopper research
- 9 Lead Magnet Ideas and Examples (And ONE That Generated 28,507 Subscribers In 45 Days for Digital Marketer…)
- Campaign Essentials: The 3 Game Changing Email Campaigns
- All About Email Autoresponders
- Attention Businesses: Important Information on Facebook’s New Ad Pixel
Go ahead and make multiple copies, because there’s a good chance that you’ll refine and change your ideas a few times. Once you have it done, you’re ready to execute your master marketing plan!
Want help with your marketing plan?
We’ll work with you to create the perfect marketing plan for you.